Friday, July 24, 2009

Calebs Birthday

Well, Caleb turned one July 13th. I can't believe it's been a year already. I think his 1st year went faster than Ethan's. IT was fun. Caleb didn't tear into the cake like I thought he would. He was preoccupied with the lights and family looking at him. I think he enjoyed being the center of attention. Which, that fits his personality. HE's going to be a wild one.
Ethan and Caleb now play really good together. They are so cute to watch. And the things that come out of Ethan's mouth, sometimes floors me. The other day, he'd said something, and I told him he was wrong, later I relized he was right, so he says " See mom, now your stupid". Of course he got in trouble for saying "stupid". I guess I have said it to many times. I have to watch what I say alittle more closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment