Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our 5 yr Anniversary

So, it's our 5 yr Anniversary. Boy did it go by fast. I guess that would be a good thing. NO major fights, blowouts, or anything extreme. We still like eachother.
We decided to go to Lava Hot Springs. We got an old hotel, (would not recommend it to anyone). It was over priced, no t.v, or fridge. The carpet was dirty, and the bed was horrible. We had to pay extra to have our own, private bathroom. ON the other hand, it had private hot tub rooms, and a chef down stairs. Food was AWSOME!
I didn't plan very well, timing was off. We were going to float the river, which looked sssoooo fun, but we made reservations for dinner and the hot tub room, and didn't time things right to have enough time to float. But we walked around, and got icecream in the evening. That was fun.
I guess I'm a party pooper. I missed our kids, and wanted to come home. Not that the kids cared we were gone. They had fun with Aunt Natalie, and Grandma. Everyone asked why we came home so early. Well, I'm not use to leaving our children. They go with me everywhere I go. I did need and want a break, but I'm use to a few hrs at a time, not 24. That was extreme for me. Don't get me wrong. I did love my time with Rhett, and it's always limited. But also, i couldn't think of anything else to do, or see. I think next time I need to do more homework, and plan better for activites.

No comments:

Post a Comment