Monday, April 20, 2009

So, I'm a bad mother and couldn't find the camera for Easter. Calebs first of course. We take it somewhere and I forget to take it out of whatever bag I put it in, and forget it. The boys are great. Growing beautifully. Rhett say Ethan takes after him, with features, and personaity. And that Caleb takes after me, with looks and more. I think he just wants to pin calebs attitude on me. Thats kid is so demanding, and he definatly voices his opinion. He may only be 9 mths, but holy cow.
Life is good. We all still love eachother, that's always a good thing. Caleb and Ethan are playing more and more. They started eating cherrios together. I love it. They grow up so fast. Mean while, we age just as fast, it feels faster. I really hate growing old. One more year for the big 30. Thats depressing, a long with the saggy skin from haveing kids. I think I could deal with ageing if I looked like I did when I was 19, and didn't have to work at it. Oh well. Seeing my beautiful boys everyday, and their sweet spirits, and the way they interact with each other, is so worth it. I wouldn't change that for anything. I know Rhett and I have been blessed with some very, very choice spirits. I am so thankful for them. And of course for Rhett. I think it's hard to find a good man. At least one your comapitable with. Rhett teases as much as I do, if not more. And he is very accepting of me and my weird ways. I love him to death. I love my family to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment