Friday, February 20, 2009

to much time

Ok, so I have to much time in the afternoons. I guess I'm a little bored. I have been taking the "green tea hp pixies" and have on going energy. The more I do, the more energy I have. I have gone threw my clothes, the boys clothes, Rhett's clothes. I've gotten rid of a lot of things. I reorganized my books, moved things around between the dining room and liveing room. Deeeeeeeepppppp cleaned my kitchen, although I still need to scrub the floors. I'm running out of things to do. I should be putting Calebs book together, but that requires sitting still.
I really want to go walking outside. I so can't wait for the snow to go away.
Rhett wants to build this summer. It kinda scares me. For 1. I know absoulutly nothing about building. 2. It takes such a long time. 3. I'm not very good putting colors and textures together. 4. I just want to move in, have a garden come spring, and not have to wait till fall to move in.
I think those are all justifyable.
I don't think Rhett will let me use the colors I would really like to. I prefer the bright bold colors to white, and brown ect. But then again it would be really nice to be in a bran-new home.
I guess we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica, I just found your blog. It'll be nice to keep up on how your family is doing, and how cute your kids are getting, now that we're so far away. I'm going to link to your blog from mine if that is okay with you. ttyl

    ReplyDelete