Wednesday, February 18, 2009

spring

I so wish the snow would go away. I can't wait to get outside and start walking again.
Can i just say, I am ssssssssoooooo proud of Ethan. He finally is going potty without being told. Atleast when he's not around friends, cause then he gets all distracted. It makes me so happy to see how he's growing and the things he remembers.
Well, Rhett and I went to get new phones, and switch companies. Holy cow, was it ever expensive. All together we spent over $400. It made me sick. We are still waiting for our new phones to start receiving calls. ug. what a deal.
But, all and all. Life is good. I really can't complain. We are so richly blessed, and in so many ways. I listen to others, and family, and all the trials they are going threw. Even my mom with her health. It makes me so thankful for the blessings we are given, even if sometimes they are not what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment