Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ABC'S

Ethan is learning his ABC'S. He almost has the song down. We'll be driving down the rode, he'll see signs and point to them "look, abc's". It's so cute. He even tried reading to Caleb. It amazes me how smart kids are now, and all the things they take in.
Yesturday, after dinner, I ran to town to get some things. While I was putting stuff away, Ethan asked for a cheese stick. I said "yes, because you finished your dinner". Ethans response. " Thanks, your a nice mommy." It was just to funny. Sometimes when he wants to get my attention, he'll say " Excuse me". How cute is that.
I think he's trying to be REALLY GOOD. I told him as long as he is happy, and listens to me, he doesn't have to have a nap. He's really likeing that.
Caleb is trying to change his schedule. He doesn't want to take one of his naps in the afternoon. It's one of my favorites. When Ethan took a nap at the same time, I could get my workout in with no interuptions.
Also, Caleb is eating 2-3x's more than he has been. On top of wakeing up several times at night. Last night he woke up 3x's. Then, at 7 am, he woke up, ate, and I stuck him in with Rhett and I. I thought he would go to sleep after eating, boy was I wrong. He sat there, played, talked, hitting pillows. Ug. I am sssssssssooooooo tired. I hope this doesn't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment